Fill the gaps in your response to members, staff, volunteers and contractors.
Improve the efficiency of your team and experience of your members.
Avoid costly expenses when things go unreported or fall through the cracks.
Peak bodies like yours often have multiple channels to receive feedback. Your job is to listen. When you hear about things, you’re often very quick to act and you have the expertise to know what to do next.
The only gap in this process is that most peak bodies don’t hear about issues until it’s too late.
Or a critical report gets lost in the wrong feedback channel. It should have been prioritised or brought to your attention faster but instead it got lost in the wrong place.
Elker is designed to fix these issues and make it easier for you to provide a better service for your members, and avoid big accidents by catching small accidents early.
Tell us anything
A general reporting pathway designed to capture and respond to:
- Sensitive issues
- Requests for advice
- Fresh ideas
As with all our pathways reporters may remain anonymous, choose their responder and opt in or out of follow-up.
Gain insight with automated and custom analysis:
- De-identified data is collected across reporting pathways.
- Spot risk, highlight trends and monitor ongoing issues.
- Dashboards are fully customisable or available in a standarised format.
Use analytics to simplify organisational reporting requirements on ESG.
Contacts are equipped with a range of tools to progress a matter:
- Encrypted messaging to communicate via 2-way chat
- Privacy-centric sharing controls
- Case notes to assist with documentation and handover
- Custom workflows to fit requirements
Leave your contact details below and we'll contact you within 1 business day.