Tell us anything
A general reporting pathway designed to capture and respond to:
- Sensitive issues
- Requests for advice
- Fresh ideas
As with all our pathways reporters may remain anonymous, choose their responder and opt in or out of follow-up.
Safety in numbers:
- Privately create a note
- Get alerted of others with a similar issue
- Decide to submit a report together
Lightweight surveys for truly anonymous feedback:
- Follow up anonymously on the effectiveness of new changes and iniatives
- Keep track of how reporters feel their matters are being managed.
- Send to an individual or a group.
Gain insight with automated and custom analysis:
- De-identified data is collected across reporting pathways.
- Spot risk, highlight trends and monitor ongoing issues.
- Dashboards are fully customisable or available in a standarised format.
Use analytics to simplify organisational reporting requirements on ESG.
Contacts are equipped with a range of tools to progress a matter:
- Encrypted messaging to communicate via 2-way chat
- Privacy-centric sharing controls
- Case notes to assist with documentation and handover
- Custom workflows to fit requirements
A secure channel designed to capture whistleblowing disclosures:
- Ensures compliance with legislation and regulations
- Transfer issues to alternative pathways after assessment
- Workflows and notifications to keep your safe
The Elker app ensures employees can stay connected to reporting pathways discreetly at home and in the office. Lodge and track report progress from the convenience of your pocket. Regularly updated and compatible with android and IOS.