Save time and money, resolve issues before escalation or litigation
Over $100k - average cost of avoidable investigations
Safety-proof your ‘open door policy’, improve retention and add to a productive culture
Over $75k - average cost to replace an employee
Access honest data about the state of your business.
Over 71% - employees that don't trust classic feedback processes
Complete the puzzle
Already have Teams, Slack or Culture Amp?
You’ve got your internal communications and surveys covered. Elker complements these tools by creating a safe place to report issues and reach resolution.
Already have an EAP?
EAPs are extremely useful for providing support on a range of issues and referral to services. However, EAPs often can't provide advice on navigating workplace issues, and they are not the place for new ideas for the business.
Already have a whistleblowing tool?
You’ve got the pointy end covered. Elker complements your whistleblowing system by creating a pathway for early intervention on issues before the whistle blows.
Roadblocks to reporting
- In-person and email are not confidential.
- Different departments and processes for different issues can often feel impenetrable.
- Fear of retribution or judgement is common.
- Unclear who it will be passed onto and what happens next.
- Lack of transparency in the response, and a lack in confidence in the capacity of the sector to respond.
A better experience with Elker
- Know you are in the right place with accessible and dedicated reporting pathways.
- Control your privacy with optional anonymity.
- Opt-in or out of follow-up.
- Choose your responder or be directed to the person most informed to handle your matter.
- Stay in touch, seek advice or progress the matter further with encrypted two-way chat.